## About Me
Who are you?
Name: Sam Judson, Age: 31, Location: Newcastle, UK.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what about the interesting stuff?
I’m happily married thankyou!
Whats all this ‘Wackylabs’ stuff then
Its an anagram. Of another completely random word which I wont tell you. So ner!
So this web site is all about serious research then?
Don’t be daft – most of it is a complete and utter waste of space :)
In the other small parts I support the Flickr.Net API Library which I wrote, show you photographs of things you probably don’t want to see and talk about other things like programming and cheese.
Haven’t i seen you somewhere else?
You might have.
- on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samjudson
- on UKClimbing: http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/profile.php?id=10551
- on Bloglines: http://www.bloglines.com/public/samjudson
- on BigStockPhotos: http://www.bigstockphoto.com/search.php?photo_by=6hdBCDEFby
- on Photobox: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/samjudson
- on Vox: http://samjudson.vox.com/
- even on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/samjudson
As you can see I get around – its there’s a samjudson out there then its probably me…
So what are you working on at the moment?
I’m taking a lot of photos. These can be seen on Flickr.
I’m currently technical editor for a book called Flickr Mashups. More info in this post here.
I’m also continuing to work on the Flickr.Net API Library, which I hope to soon move over to Codeplex.
Flickr, Flickr, Flickr, thats all I’m hearing!
Sorry, was that a question?
You mentioned climbing? As in Rock Climbing? Is that safe?
I suggest you go to the doctor and get a cream for you ‘problem’. Otherwise contact me email me at (sam AT wackylabs.net). I’m also occasionally on Skype as “samjudson” (suprise, suprise). Make sure to mention why you’re calling else I probably wont answer.