I’m not one for lists most of the time, but this one had some really cool questions in it that caught my imagination:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
How good I’m lookin’ (for the record, today my weight dropped to below 13stone, so I’m in happy mood).
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”
4. Favourite planet?
Alpha Centuri (ok, so this is a star – Pluto then, cause of the dog in Mickey Mouse)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
Whats a ringtone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Next work shirt – one of my favourites
8. Do you label yourself?
Geek – but other than that I’m comfortable without labels.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Natural bright light or dark room.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Darwinia – hence why I’m so tired :)
12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Advanced warning: big lamp gig on friday (from Camo) (which is now last friday) – I obviously don’t get that many texts.
13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Spar? Pelaw, Gateshead probably.
14. What’s a saying that you say a lot?
Tappa Tappa Tappa
15.Who told you they loved you last?
Caroline, last night.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My wife’s hot water bottle :)
17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
1 to be developed, 2 in cameras.
19. Favourite age you have been so far?
31 has been quite good, although 32 is looking interesting.
20. Your enemy?
Evil kittens (there aren’t any, all kittens are cute). Oh, and Time.
21. What is your current desktop picture?
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I’ll get that application working on a mobile device emulator then shall I?
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
With a million bucks you could by a jet pack!
24. Do you like someone?
Almost everyone – a fault?
25. The last song you listened to?
Kerrang TV last night… Green Day?